I haven't had much time to update because Mithona has decided to sart his own business at home... and so he's the one using the computer all the time.... and I'm looking for a job o that he can do it for real!!! it's exciting to have such a project!!
Mathoni and Elena ever sto gowing and making us laugh

Elena has finally decided it was ok for me to attach her hair!!

Aren't they cute? I love having a girl and a boy!!! it's lots of fun!!
Mahoni LOVES any food, espeilly lasagnas, which I finally learned how to make!!! That's all I could eat f breakfast when I was pregnant with him!! He must remember the taste!;)
Elena has finally decided it was ok for me to attach her hair!!
Aren't they cute? I love having a girl and a boy!!! it's lots of fun!!
Mahoni LOVES any food, espeilly lasagnas, which I finally learned how to make!!! That's all I could eat f breakfast when I was pregnant with him!! He must remember the taste!;)
1 comment:
they are WAY too cute!!
Post a Comment