Nope it's not a joke, I'M PREGNANT again!!!! This is the first picture of our baby...
it's due for march 5th 2008!!!
We are really happy and excited to have another baby soon!!!
Et oui, à nouveau, déjà ENCEINTE!!!! C'est la première image de ce nouveau bébé!!! Il ou elle devrait naître le 5 mars 2008!!!Nous sommes très heureux de cette nouvelle et très excités de recevoir dan snotre famille un nouveau bébé si vite!!!!
2 comments:
How exciting to have had an ultra sound. My appointment is not even until next week and I am so anxious to make sure that everything is okay.
Thanks again for the hospitality that you and your husband showed us during our stay in Annecy. It truly is a beautiful place. I am thankful to have met you.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You are great parents, what a lucky baby to come to your family!
Post a Comment