Hi Elder Seng this is Jim Del Bianco! Your blog is in french what do you expect me to do. YOur wife and your baby are beautiful. Thak you so much for sending me the link. Now we can kind of stay in touch. I live in NorthCarolina which is far away from my family. It is on the east coast. I am doing a medical residency at a hospital fitting prosthetics and orthotics. I tell my wife how crazy youwere and how much fun we had. I love you and will always remember the lessons you taught me. JIM
1 comment:
Hi Elder Seng this is Jim Del Bianco! Your blog is in french what do you expect me to do. YOur wife and your baby are beautiful. Thak you so much for sending me the link. Now we can kind of stay in touch. I live in NorthCarolina which is far away from my family. It is on the east coast. I am doing a medical residency at a hospital fitting prosthetics and orthotics. I tell my wife how crazy youwere and how much fun we had. I love you and will always remember the lessons you taught me. JIM
Post a Comment